Saturday, August 26, 2017

Cotton Flowers 2 takes

So this one was one that took a while for the supplies to dry.  This is for the PTI SAF year 2 cotton challenge.  I used cotton balls and died them with distress inks and water.  

This was the second attempt.  Izzy helped with adding more green and darker than the original stamping.  I had to bust out the copics to save this one. 
 Here was take 1.  I will still send it off to someone and will be fine with it, but it just wasn't finished for me.  So glad I tried again.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

1 comment:

Stephanie Gold said...

I actually really love them both!! And I love that you decided to dye so many little balls in different colors. So smart!