Friday, August 25, 2017

SAF Warming UP

Oh my this is going to be a good weekend!  I am going to be creating with the girls all weekend long!!!!  I made a whole batch of sangria for me for the weekend.  Let the fun begin!  

This is the image I picked for the first SAF warm up challenge.  
9 inspiration
I haven't played with color for a long time, so this was fun and scary at first.  As I as stamping along I kept thinking, not sure about this one.  The 10 minute time frame did help with just keep going there isn't time to second guess.  

I ended up LOVING the end project.  I also made this for a new challenge blog called Word Art Wednesday that I was just told about and really liked.  Love that they are encouraging with God's word.  This card is going to a sweet church member from my congregation that is having a hard time of things.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: