Sunday, February 18, 2018

Global Design Project

I spent the week trying out this color comb form the global design blog.  It was a lot of fun, but at the same time a toughie.  I ended up with three colors and a few others that just mixed too much in the water coloring and read more rainbow then three distinct colors.  
Here is the first card.  This water coloring went really well.  I had a little mix of course, but you can see each distinct challenge color.  I love how the bold sentiment pops with the black background.

 Here is the second card.  It was water coloring again and paired well with the white and bright pop of pink. 

This last one has my heart.  I adore it's unique quirky quality.  I am going to send this to a teen that I know is having a hard time.  It is such a tough age.  
Well those are my creations this week.  Hope you have a great one.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: