Thursday, February 15, 2018

Throwback Thursday

So I have been inspired by the PTI retiring stamp set list and I am challenging myself to go down the list and use each stamp set that I have throughout the year.  So, here is the first one A Few Pointers Stamp Set.  I used the arrow from it and now that I have pulled it out and looked at it again, I am really excited to use all of this fun little sentiments in the future as well.
I made this for the PTI Anniversary color challenge.  I used Betsy's color combo.  I do want to create with that color combo again and bust out the watercolors next time.  I paired it up with the pen and ink stamp set.  It really was fun busting out a card mixing the old and new.  Can't wait to continue this series throughout the year. 

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: