Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Word Art Wednesday

I don't know about any of you, but it has been the coldest and snowiest spring I can remember.  I am so ready for the warmth to come back.  You might be able to see that in my card LOL!  

The verse this week comes from Word Art Wednesday and it is from the book of James.  Wisdom is something that I seek daily.  It is so hard to see through all of the distraction to get to the heart of matters at times.  We are doing the Lisa Tyrkurst bible study I am right now.  We are on the first week and it is all about the I Am the bread of life and diving into that.  This is hitting home on many levels, but we are trying to find our church home here in Iowa and would love some prayers on wisdom and making a good decision out here.  


All supplies are from PTI.  I used Rosie Posie and one of their stencils.  The card stock is all PTI stampers select white.  Enjoy your day (hopefully you are seeing some sunshine).

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: