Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Word Art Wednesday

I'm jumping right into the card today.  It was a fun one to make.  The sentiment is from Word Art Wednesday.  I really like and needed to hear this bible verse.  

I often feel that sometimes hard work goes unnoticed.  Have you ever felt like that?  This was a great reminder to me to stay the course, keep walking in God's will and keep praying.  He notices and that is the only one that matters.  

I used Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie and Ever So Much.  I'm not sure how I got Ever So Much, but I feel like it was a promotional thing and not in the store all of the time.  The butterfly is big and really pretty.  I can't wait to play with this set some more.

If you need any prayers or encouragement, I would be honored to pray for you.  Feel free to leave a comment. 

It's a good life!
Terri E.

No comments: