Saturday, January 7, 2012

Purple MIM card

Hello Saturday! It has been hectic here this week, something about short work week that makes it seemed rushed. On a great note Izzy is back to a good routine and Cece is loving her new swim lessons. 
I made this card for a few challenges. First is the Make it Monday glitte border and the Less is More purple challenge. I have a friend who just had a new baby and I made this card for her. Also, the simon says something new challenge.
I will be back after supper to post a few more. 
It's a good life!
Terri E.

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow that is cute, and just the right amount of purple. I love purple, but a card can have too much. I was so surprised when I saw this challenge this morning, and there were so many people who had already posted. I'd better hop to it.

Suzilou said...

What a great idea, love your rattles :)

Chrissie said...

Great sentiment, super rattles and a fab card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Fab card and I LOVE the humour behind it too

Kathyk

Mandi said...

Terrific card, love the sentiment
Good to get back to a routine I always think
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

ding said...

Wonderful card, love your use of buttons.
Diane

JeNjOy said...

Perfect
Unique
Really great
Pleasing to the eye.
Lovely
Exquisite

Jenjoy x

Betty Benton said...

So cute -- love those button rattles!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fun card, love purple and love your button rattles.

Jenni's Jems said...

Cute card and great sentiment x

Joy said...

What a beautiful baby card, love those rattles...super sweet... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Viv's Visuals said...

What a fun Baby card! Great job.