Saturday, January 28, 2012

Unloved PTI stamps

Okay everyone, this is my list of unloved PTI stamp sets.  I am putting in any set that I have never used or only used 1-2 times. 

Butterfly Kisses
Green Thumb
Faux Ribbon
Women of Life
Everyday Blessings
Bitty Baby Blessings (I am borrowing this one)
Wise Owl
Teachers Apple
Forrest Friends and Additions (got at stamp a faire)
Heart Prints
Wishing You
Guidelines Two
Star Prints
Mod Squad
Vintage Labels
Holiday Button Bits
Take Note
Blooming Button Bits (make sure I still have this one)
Baby Button Bits
Dot Spot
Outline Alphabet
Enjoy the Ride
All Booked Up
Places Please
Framed
Calendar Basics
Mat Stack #1
Signature Serries Flower, Cupcake, Dress form and Flower
Love Birds
Hello Friend
Modern Basics
Grunge Me
Road Trip (It isn't here yet, but I won it wahoooo)
Mehndi Medalion (both sets :)
Congrats all Ways
Half and Half
Holiday Lights
2011 Holiday Tags
Nativity Shiolettes
In the Meadow
Glory Be
Rosie Posie

Okay I usually only purhase one Christmas set, but I went nuts this year :)  So, if you made it this long, do you have these kinds of lists of unloved sets?  Would you like to play along with our challenge?  Also, should we do 1 a month or 2?  We were thinking one, but after this list, maybe 2 a month wouldn't be out of line. 

Okay, this should be it for the night. 

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

That is an impressive list of stamps. I think mine would be that long, if I were brave enough to make one. Love your rainbow card for less is more. It's so pretty. You should enter it into the Runway Challenge, too.

AnnaB30 said...

I think 2 is totally appropriate! Ive got to use these babies before I can justify buying more! I'm challenging you to use Butterfly kisses AND All Booked Up. Have Fun!