Sunday, March 10, 2013

Loving MIM

I seem to be a lazy blogger. Fortunately, I have been a productive stamper, it just isn't getting posted. I had some time today and really wanted to bust out my rosie posie stamps after seeing the new sneak peak for an add on set. I really can't justify getting the add on if I don't use these beauties. Fortunately, I really do like them LOL!

This cuties was made for Izzy. This was made with the MIM two toned flower challenge.  I really enjoy making little cards for her lunch, but that gets pushed back in my need to do list. She is really reading well, so I know she enjoys these little cards a ton. She was stamping with me tonight so I quizzed her on what XOXO means, she says kisses and hugs, but I'm not sure which is which LOL!

This is also for the Simon Says stamps bit of green challenge.  I have a ton to post, so they will all be short.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

The flower really pop on the kraft paper...lovely done...Beautiful card...Love always to see colors on the kraft paper...good luck with the challenge

I see your card on Simon Say Stamp challenge...I also join the challenge there, my card is number 454, would you mind to see it on my blog...I would be glad if you could leave me some love too..many thanks before. Hugs, Monika

cheiron said...

Great coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Bit O'Green Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!