Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wishing you Happiness

I am super excited to be participating in the Mama Elephant's sketch challenge.  It was a lot of fun and I am hoping to get another one made.  I was so happy to get a bunch of their sets a few weeks ago and I am really looking forward to busting more fun cards out.  Looks like they have more sets coming this month and the peeks look FAB!
 photo 02_zps1af3742e.png

I am also entering this one in the MIM duo color flower challenge and the Simon Says bit of green challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!!! Very nice design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Kryssi said...

What a lovely card, Terri! Those colors just pop!! Thanks for playing along with ME!

Linda Beeson said...

I can see you love the same flower stamps that I do.