Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello friend

I'm not a big facebook person, but I have noticed some people get on and give things they are grateful for.  I thought what a great idea.  Of course, I need to amp it up and decided to make cards and choose 30 people in my life that I am grateful for and let them know. 
 This is for the MIM challenge.  I used wink of stella on the words to give it a little something.  The big word die is from Simon Says Stamp, loving it!!!  I am entering this in the Monday and Wednesday SSS Challenges. 
It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Love the way you used that SSS hello die!! Fab work!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Dan said...

Great card - that Simon die works so well! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!