Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thankful for Joyful spirit

Long time without posting.  Apparently that is how I roll LOL!  I'm not the biggest Facebook person, but I have noticed that a lot of people seem to be doing the things I am thankful for posts.  While that sounds fun, I thought it would be fun to start a tradition in my world.  I am working on making/sending cards to the people I am grateful for in my world.  Every year that is 30 people. 

This year of course it seems that I had the idea mid month.  That meant I needed to bust out some quick and fun cards to send to my "people".  Thankfully there are some fun challenge going on right now to get the juices flowing. 

This cutie is for the MIM inked background challenge and the SSS Monday challenge for using ink and then the SSS Wednesday challenge for making cards that are thankful.  Hopefully this will work for the thankful challenge.  I am very thankful for my recipients joyful spirit.  Anyway, it is going to be another full day of posts from me, so brace yourself LOL!

For all of the PTI lovers out there, I used PTI cardstock and ink on this card.  The stamp set is from Paper Smooches. 

It's a good life!
Terri E.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Terri, your card is simply wonderful. You used your inks in such a creative way. It's quite joyful! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

I love both the concept and the card you've created here! How lovely to focus on people you're thankful for and to give them such a wonderful piece of YOU in the form of a card! I felt like this card was not only stunning to look at, but it was also very personal. It has such a fresh feel to it and I'm amazed at how you packed all that power into one little corner of the card. Really an interesting technique and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card, do love the idea of the rainbow in the corner.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby