Monday, August 31, 2009

Moxie JOY!!!

WOW do I have some fun things for you in this post!!! I combined two challenges. The first is this fabulous sketch from Kerin . Isn't this sketch fun?

I combined this with the clean and graphic challenge on Moxie Fab Blog . I think this card has the fun letters and graphics.
Here is my card
There is no stamping on this card and the fun lettering I think would apply for the clean graphics. Okay, my version of clean. I love the button accents as well. I had to add some spounging. This is all thanks to Beate. She is fabulous and so inspirational. I loved her video with the difference spounging made on the card. Oh and I am so in love with Soft Suede. If you haven't tired it yet, it is worth the effort without a doubt.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Paper: Holiday SU, soft suede, stampers select white
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Thickers, PTI white buttons, white floss, copic marker Box A or B

2 comments:

Kerin said...

Your card is awesome Terri, down to the perfect button accents with stitching to match your dsp. Love the colors and combination of patterns too. Thanks for joining in :)

Helen F. said...

Terri, your card came out really FAB... love the sketch you used too~