Friday, August 14, 2009

Verve August Release tonight!!!

Although Ihave made more cards with my Verve goodies, I will be posting them later. This is the last sneak peak before you can get these goodies for yourself. I used another sketch for this release. You can find all the details and many other opportunities to win goodies here.
Here is my card
Isn't that fun? It is hard to see, but I have a flower in the background of the saying. It really is such a neat effect in real life. I also love these big brads. I usually can't figure out where to put them, but this sketch made it easy on me. I did some fun paper piercing and that is about it. I have to get going to a showing appointment, so I can't write a ton today. Thanks again for looking!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Verve Enjoy, Verve plain jane
Paper: SU going grey, certain celery, pretty in pink, PTI Vintage Cream, dsp
Ink: Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certain Celery, PTI Vintage Cream
Accessories: Pink twill ribbon MFT, SU large cream brads, nesties, paper piercer, mat pack, spounge

1 comment:

Caryl P said...

So pretty Terri! I can see not only are you lucky to win the stamps but also deserving because everything you've been making is just perfect!