Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thanks my friend

This is another combo challenge card. I have 6 more thank you cards to go before I am done, slowly but surely we are moving forward. The first part of my card was a challenge from Everything but the Kitchen Sink challenge which was to use buttons.
Then I found this great inspiration picture from Stamp TV
Here is what I came up with
Wasn't this fun? I love purple, but I don't use it a whole lot. I liked the color and the minimal sharp lines in the bedroom picture. This dsp is from PTI and I have rarely used it. Isn't it fun to break into things that don't see much love. I have been seeing a lot of paper strips getting used in cards and it makes me happy! As a matter of fact, I will be submitting this for the Finally Friday challenge to use at least 4 patterned papers on your card.
What do you think about the buttons? Another thing I have been hoarding and need to start using! Again, I have been seeing this in the place of ribbon and it has been quite a bit of fun. I am definately going to keep these beauties out and use them more often.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: GKD Friendship Blooms
Ink: Plum Pudding
Paper: stampers select white, Guide Lines dsp
Accessories: su Pale Plum marker, su glue dots, lavender moon buttons, corner rounder chomper

2 comments:

Winter said...

So pretty! I love all the different size buttons and great inspiration pic! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Ann said...

Love the row of buttons, Terri! Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls!