Sunday, August 15, 2010

Changes

Isn't that a hard word. We have been having some fun times with that at our home. Cece is now 2 months old and Izzy is not so sure about our family dynamic. She LOVES Cece, but not so sure she likes how everything has had to change. It is hard going from an only to a big sister I guess.

Needless to say I needed to give my little crafter a card. I used this color combo since the bright colors reminded me of her. You can find the great challenge at Colour Q.
Then this week is the Verve release challenge week. How fun is that? I used this sketch found here
Here is my card
What do you think? I like how it turned out for my pink a licious girl LOL! Although she can't read the sentiment yet, it is perfect for her. I used the PTI CHA set for creating my background paper. I am in love with the frizzy flower. I don't have the wild wasabi ink pad yet, so I versa marked the main leaf and then used my wild wasabi marker. It created a streaked look that I actually really like.
The sentiment is from GKD and the butterflies are PTI Butterfly kisses. I finished off the butterflies with my xron machiene and dazzling diamonds. I did pop up the main word pannel and the butterflies as well with stampin dimensionals.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: PTI CHA set, PTI Butterfly kisses, GKD Changes
Ink: Tempting tourquoise, regal rose, chocolate chip, pti chi tea duo
Paper: Chocolate chip, tempting trouquoise, pti stampers select white, wild wasabi
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals, dazzling diamonds, xyron machiene, regal rose ribbon, score tape, corner rounder chomper, wild wasabi marker

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the butterflies on it! And the background is perfect!

Sylvia said...

Love the way you used your colors, very pretty! thanks for playing theCQC!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty take on the challenge colors! Change IS hard, but with a reminder like this, we can do it!

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card! Hope it helps Izzy remember how very much she is loved every time she looks at it!

Banu said...

Beautiful card. :)