Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blast from the past!!!

Welcome Talyored Expression fans! I am so excite to be sharing with you on the blast from the past blog hop. I apparently am so challenge/blog hop minded girl that seems to be the only time I am creating for me right now. We have been super busy with brithday craziness around here and I have so enjoyed this fun creative break.
Here is my card
I used the Chillax stamp set for this fun card. It seems a lot of people can use fun pick me upcards right now in my world, so this was the perfect opportunity to bust this out. I am so looking forward to working with this set more. I am seeing a girls night out card that needs to be created soon LOL!
I used my copics to color the main image and su designer paper. I thought the great umbrella paper was perfect for the fun strawberry margarita! Enough chatter, have tons of fun looking at all of the great eye candy today.




It's a good life!

Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Chillax
Paper: PTI stampers select white, su dsp
Ink: Momento black
Accessories: Copics, coluzzle, regal rose ribbon, corner rounder chomper, white gel pen

17 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! I love the fun papers and sentiment!! Great job!

♥♥♥Lea

Taylor said...

How cute is this!? The umbrella patterned paper is perfect with the images from Chillax! Love it!

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous card! I love how stamped the sentiment across the image and the umbrella paper looks awesome with this!

Julia Aston said...

Great colors on this fun drink card! love the perfect DP you used with your umbrella beverage!

Unknown said...

Ooo.. I love that set and your coloring is perfect on there!! Adorable!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a super cute card Maki! Love the colors and that image. Great colors and embellishments! :o)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Terri. Love the image you used and how you punched out the circle opening. Great job with the sketch! :o)

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Love the bright color combo! It helps me hang on to summer just a bit longer!

Joan Ervin said...

Love how you stamped the sentiment over the drink image and the papers are just perfect!!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! FAB colors and papers!! SO fun!

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute! Your coloring looks great!

Regina Mangum said...

This is darling! Love that set!

FibreJunky said...

Super cute! That patterned paper is perfect with the margarita image! Love the sentiment stamped across the middle, too.

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

This is so cute! I love the patterned paper with the umbrellas!

Chris L.

Radha said...

OMG OMG!!!
I'm telling u I love love this !
I cook too!
(Love to cook, teacher, craft, gardener... I guess I love all:)))

Natalie said...

Fun colors on this card and I love how you've arranged the sentiment on the card. Very creative!

Melissa Sauls said...

OOOOH yes, my kind of card indeedy here!! I absolutely love it...the colors, the drink...the COLORING!! LOVE IT!