Sunday, September 5, 2010

Smiles

Have you tried the color couture line from Papertrey Ink? Let's start with the fact that Dawn creates it, so you know it is going to be super fun! The other thing I like about everything she creates is that she always has TONS of cards with that set/color couture pack on her blog.

Here is one of the cards I made, you will see tons more in the days to come.
Here is a close up
This card is based off of one of the samples that you get when you buy the pack. Dawn created this card example as well. I changed it up a bit and added my own touches as well. Do you love the glitter flower? I am really trying to incorporate glitter into my projects. It is such an easy way to add a pop of bling. Did I add all of the color courture packs have color combos created by Dawn. They are little embillies that you cut out and then you can whip up a quick and fun project.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Star prints dsp
Accessories: Scallop border punch su, color couture, raspberry fizz polka dot ribbon, raspberry fizz button, su glue dot, Xyron machiene, glitter su

1 comment:

Banu said...

Beautiful Card Terri. Loved the color combination.