Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My shield and glory

Confession time! Okay this card was started back in August for one of the Viva La Verve challenges! It has been on my desk half finished for quite some time. Clearly I didn't make the August deadline, but then I saw the new challenge on the Verve blog something old and something new. I knew I could finish off this card and make it work for that, but I also wanted to share my inspiration, LOL!


Here was the picture of the bedroom I picked.

The sketch for that week

Here is my card

Okay, a few things here. I wasn't able to get any of the new stamps from the last Verve release, so this is a set from my lateset order (new to me:) and then a set that I already had. The Palsm 3:3 verse is one of my new sets. No one does verses like Verve. They are my go to company for that and I can't wait to add more to my collection. For my "old" set I used Kindred Spirits. It is such a fun set with great elements that can be used as focal points or as background builders as I have done here. to finsih off my card, I used some black bling to fill in some of the white space.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: Verve Psalm 3:3, Verve Kindered Spirits
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Basic Black, Stampers select whtie, su dsp
Ink: Basic Black, su Pink Passion
Accessories: PTI Grid lines impression plate, black bling, stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cool! Love that fun fleur de lis background you created!