Sunday, February 26, 2012

Glitter Button Color Q

Izzy and I are back at it today. We have already folded clothes, done our devotional and now we are up crafting before church. Life is good!
This is a Maile inspired card for the Color Q challenge this week and the Make it Monday challenge to make glitter buttons. I don't have spray adhesive, but it is now on the list LOL! This is my first card made with Maile's set Beautiful Butterflies set. I had to get it for the fabulous sentiments. I am now kicking myself for not getting the dies. Another thing to add to my ever growing list LOL!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Terrie, beautiful butterflies as well! Thanks for joining us this week on the ColourQ.

Kara said...

beautiful Terri!! thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card, Terri! Of course, your cards always are! It's always a pleasure to see your take on the colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

LeAnne said...

This is really pretty! I love the simple layout and the glam button! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Terri love those butterflies.