Sunday, February 5, 2012

Make it Sunday LOL!

I am loving the Make it Monday serries that Papertrey Ink does. I hope it continutes! My goal this year is to submit to it each week. So far, I haven't missed this year, but I am the champion of Sunday posting LOL! 
This week I combined the Make it Monday challenge with the Less is More chalelnge to use Aqua on a card. I used aqua mist, which is a love color for me. I haven't used the new aqua mist ink much, so great opportunity to try it out.
In all honesty, I'm not sure how I feel about the banner challenge. I am going to have to keep playing with it.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

5 comments:

Suzilou said...

I like your banner and really like the texture on you aqua paper :)

Mandi said...

A really different look. think it would also look good n a white background
Super card Terri
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty Terri...I love the stamping on the underside of the sentiment strip!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent card and colours Terri.

Susan said...

Very unique and creative!