Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy CPS/PTI day

My goodness I have been a card making diva today. Randy has been gone for 2 weeks and he got home last night. How perfect that on the first day of PTI festivities I have some time to rock out some cards LOL! 
This is one that I was inspired by Erin. I must say after PTI radio I fell like I know her a little better. She has such a unique way to look at her stamps and pair them together.

For this card I focused on her felt flower and went from there.
I combined this with the CPS sketch found here and also the color throwdown challenge this week. I must after making about 10 cards toady, I LOVE challenges. It give me just the right spark to whip up something fun.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Your felt flower is sooo pretty and I love the fun sketch!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!!!

dpkennedy said...

Lovely card! Your flower is a beautiful pop of color! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

Beautiful felt flower and I love the houndstooth panel! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Laura Williams said...

ooooh, black and white and pink and houndstooth!? my FAVORITE!!!!! thanks so much for joining us for the CPS anniversary celebration! :)