Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pen Pal Challenge

Warning.....I am going to be posting a lot in the next few weeks. It is the 5 year anniversay for PTI and they are going to have great challenges that I always like to participate in, so look out LOL!
Anna, who is my papertrey pal and I have challenged ourselves to use some unused and unloved sets. We are hoping to post 2 times a month. For me that will be on the 1st and 3rd weekend of the month. My challenge stamp set was All Booked Up from Papertrey Ink. If any of you know me, I LOVE to read, so this set was a must have. Unfortunately, it remains really unloved. For example, these two stamps were unloved! Well, not any more LOL! Here is my card
I used the Color Q color challenge and then I also busted out some Kraft cardstock and dies, which I got from Lisa's card inspiration.  I also used the CPS sketch this week as well found here, I couldn't tilt the center image, it just doesn't work in my world LOL!
I would also like to thank Lisa for all of her inspiration on her blog.  What I love most about Lisa is her transparancy with her faith and raising her girls.  As a mom of 2 young girls, I really like to see her success in raising grateful children!
It's a good life!
Terri E.

6 comments:

Joan Robertson said...

Love this card! The stamps are great.

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Terri, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Wendy ten Hove said...

What a lovely idea to challenge yourself to use some sets you hardly use! This card is sooo pretty!! And you actually have a Papertrey penpal! How wonderful! Gorgeous card!
Hugs, Wendy

JJ Bolton said...

Great idea and great card! Love that sentiment:)

AnnaB30 said...

I LOVE this card! You've inspired me to go add this set to my cart! What a great way to use it!

Angie said...

Its perfect without the tilt! Thanks for celebrating our 5th Anniversary with us at CPS!