Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CPS Love is in the Air

Here is another fun card using the CPS sketch.
Here is my card
The blues look better in real life, but it is still a really fun card. I got the fun new valenties day set from PTI and this was one of my first cards I used with it. I have no idea why, but it seems like I use things the year after I get them LOL! So this year I was all about heart prints and my punny valentine. I know I will use this set a ton, but it will have to wait until next year.
Hope you are having a great day. I am excited to finally be putting in my Stampin Up celebreation order for the new year and also my first Papertrey order of the new year. So in the next few weeks, I will have tons of fun new goodies!!!!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Tiny Treats - valentine
Ink: Momento
Paper: SU sage shadow, cosmo cricket
Accessories: copic markers, large corner rounder, 1 1/4 square punch, 1 3/8 square punch, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon

No comments: