Tuesday, February 9, 2010

JUGS You are on my Mind

I really liked this PTI color combo with the black.
I paired it with the JUGS sketch challenge. It is so much fun to participate when I can. I have really been on a circle challenge, so this was right up my alley Here is my card
Didn't that turn out fun? I really like how the black pops. Although I do have every PTI button colors there are, I really liked the SU buttons with this card. I have also gotten into using plain paper for color circle blocks. I also used the vintage cream to distress all of the papers. I also really like the floss detail on the buttons as well.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deet: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits, Background basics retro
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Spring Moss, Spring Moss bitty boxes
Ink: Momento Black, Vintage Cream
Accessories: SU vanilla and green buttons, su glue dots, stampin dimensionals, floss, nesties

7 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Terri - fantastic fun card. You enumerated all the things about your card that I also like so ditto that! *grin* Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls and for playing along with our challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

Andrea M said...

Lovely card! Great job on the sketch and color challenges!

Heather said...

Nice job lining up that background stamp. That is something that took alot of practice for me. :D
Very pretty card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Pretty card Terri! Great way to combine challenges :) Love that background stamp! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls sketch challenge!

Sue Lelli said...

So pretty, Terri! You're a lucky dog to get all those flower buttons! I would like a bag with just flowers. LOVE your card!

Unknown said...

oooooh -- beautiful! Love that you combined challenges too :) Thanks so much for making time to play (again) with Just Us Girls!!!

Debbie Stip said...

Hi Terri!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my card. Yours is really lovely too! Love the "cardboard"color and yes, the black really makes it pops!
xxDebbie