Saturday, February 6, 2010

Think Pink

Good Morning! I am waiting for Diva to get up so that I can go and set up the shower for my cousin Katie. It is always fun when the day arrives and all of the projects die down LOL! There will be tons of pictures, so I will be sure to share with everyone the fun cupcake boxes. Although I did have a dream last night that the cupcakes didn't fit in the box at all, which will be tragic LOL!!!!!

I made this card for a challenge that was to create a smaller card. A good friend of mine, Kim who is 34 got diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and she had her first chemo yesterday. My thoughts and prayers have been with her all day yesterday and I imagine most of the day today as well. She has 2 small children (4&6), so any prayers you could send up for her would be so appreciated.
The background is a fun polka dot trasparency from Stampin Up. I like the sheen it added. The library clip detail was a lot of fun as well. That is just dmc floss tied in a bow as an accent. I colored the ladies in copics. I finally feel like I am getting some where with the coloring LOL!

The inside said we are in this together and although I am not physically going up with her, I think prayer warriers are important and needed. So for now, that is my role.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Think Pink MFT
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Mambo Melon, PTI Stampers select white, basic black, transparency
Accessories: Copics a&b boxes, library clip, pink floss, stampin dimensionals

No comments: