Wednesday, February 17, 2010

sfytt - sweet pea

It is time for the next week of SFYTT. It was a fun one. I really liked the side portion of this sketch.
Here is my take on it
I got the idea to use these papers in this way from a card that was in a recent magazine. I have used this for an altered DVD tin that I will turn into a baby's first year tin. Isn't the curve fun for the side element. The lime rickey dsp has such fun curves in it and I liked the stiching detail that really highlightes the curve. I was drawn to this paper for fun baby cards because it is so bright and it so easily goes gor girls or boys.
This is for Lucy a 4 month old now. I have no idea why, but I am behind in these little baby dvd tins. I have about 10 more to make and then I will be done until my sister's baby that will be coming in July.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Green Thumb
Ink: New Leaf
Paper: New Leaf, Basic Grey Lime Rickey, stampers select white
Accessories: Corner rounder chomper, white gel pen, 1/2 in circle punch, raspberry fizz satin ribbon, new leaf buttons, su glue dots, bling

No comments: