Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let's Party

I must admit I adore Verve sketches. I think they always produce a fun jumping point for a card. This is a card I made for the Verve June release sketch challenges. Here is one of the sketches
This is my card
It is a birthday card for my cousin Matt. We got to see him when we visited Flordia in May and Izzy loved the pool, so I decided to incorporate that in the card. The sentiment is on the ball and it says let's party. I really love Melaine's animals. They are tons of fun to work with and I really hope there are more coming :)
It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: GKD Jumping for Joy
Paper: PTI stampers select white, bitty dots lemon tart, aqua mistdsp, aqua mist, SU saraha sand grid sarah sand
Ink: Momento Black, Real Red, Aqua Mist
Accessories: Real red stripped ribbon, stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Caryl P said...

I think it is just fabulous how that bear is doing a canonball into the water! Great job with the sketch Terri.