Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Remembering

We are just back in Illinois now. We had a fabulous time in North Dakatoa. I really love Randy's family up there. I don't have any of my own Grandpa's left, and Grandpa Clouse really makes me feel like one of his own and it melts my heart! I have some cute pictures to show everyone, but I have to find the camera first LOL!

I am also excited beyond words to be at home with my stamping goodies again. I can't wait to create some new goodies. Look for a fun week and a fabulous weekend of cards and pages.

This was a scrapbook page I made for another challenge at Stamping Out Alzheimer's. The challenges were so much fun and they really got me thinking outside the box. This page was for a challenge about what Alzheimers means to you and creating a page that was mostly journaling.

For me Alzheimers has so much to do with remembering and I had this picture from my wedding out on my desk. It has a little damage at the top, which is why I was able to get it without paying extra and I love it. My Grandfather was ill and not able to be at the wedding, but I can't think of the day without him, so we all went to his house for some family pictures.


It was such a special moment for me! I was also able to take a break and let other family members get their pictures with Grandpa as well. As it turns out, that was the last time anyone got family pictures with him and I am so grateful they were able to have that opportunity.


The bottom is going to be a work in progress. I like stats and numbers, so I thought it would be fun to have that on the bottom of the page.


It's a good life!
Terri E.


Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Paper: Kraft, Elegant eggplant, lovely lilac
Accessories: Elegant eggplante maker, thickers felt sticker alphabet

No comments: