Tuesday, June 30, 2009

GKD is AWESOME!!!

If you had any doubt about how fabulous Gina K Designs is read on LOL! Well as you know we started off on our tip yesterday and I had planned to detour a little and go to Gina K Designs. I wanted some new rubber and of course either copics or kohr pencils. While on the way there, I decided to call to make sure they would be there and everything. Well to my surprise they were supposed to close at 2. My heart was racing as we were not going to get there until 2:45 or 3:00!!!! Well before I could even ask, the fabulous Gina K employee said, I can go ahead and wait for you!!!! Well to my glee I was able to stop in and do some major damage.

Needless to say, I went with the copics. I got Box A. I mean after how thoughtful and considerate they were, why not splurge LOL!!!!! Well I stamped and colored my first guy in the car because I just couldn't wait LOL! The second image was done in the hotel room. I am really pleased with what I got for my first few tries. I can't wait to grow this collection and keep working at the coloring LOL!

Love it!!!!!!! I will keep updating with my attempts. If you know of any fun site to learn more copic tips I would love the tips and help.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Gina K Designs!
Stamps: Whatever floats your boat, 100% sweet
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: 120 lb white
Accessories: Copic Box A

No comments: