Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Twinkle, Twinkle

This is a fun color combo from Stamp TV Bubble gum pink and aqua blue

When I first read the color combo I was not going to do it LOL! Then I remembered that I needed to make a card for my good friend's daughter Vivie! She turns 1 in November, but I will get to see them next week, so I am going to give her gift sooner. I can't wait to finish the next part. I will show you as soon as it is done.

This was tons of fun and it turned out really soft and girlie. The star was fun through the xyron machine and then glittered up. It is really sparkly. I also used PTI's guidelines 2 paper. I really like the small light images in the background.

It's a good life!

Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are papertrey ink unless noted

Stamps: Star Prints, background basics:retro

Ink: Sweet blush, fresh snow

Paper: Guidelines 2, sweet blush, star prints dsp

Accessories: top notes die, aqua mist ribbon, xyron machine, dazzling diamonds

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Love this card! How great is that label shape. How did you meke it?

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I really love this. I have seen the quilted cards, but like that you made this only partially, perfect place for a sentiment. I may have to CASE it. :) Great baby card!

Banu said...

Very pretty.......:)