Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thank you

I made a fun set of card and gift set for one of Izzy's Sunday School teachers. Izzy is in her class until Septerber, so I am working ahead, but I would rather have it all done than scrable later. She has 2 teachers, so I needed another card. I decided to use the CPS Sketch #119 found here
This is my take on the card
I decided to go with a 3X6 card since I will be hand dilevering this by hand. I really like how it is more simple than the other set. I need to make the gift bag for this before I up load the other set as well. I also decided that I really "NEED" the label dies from spellbinders. I am not sure which one, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them here. I had to use the label punch to try and make a layer. It really didn't turn out like I had in mind, but it is the best I can do with what I have here.
I really do like this card. I can't wait to make the package. It is on Kraft as well and it is a Mytimeless Tote. Love it!!! I will show the set when I get it done.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are SU unless noted
Stamps: PTI Teacher's Apple, PTI Polka Dot Basics
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, PTI Ripe Avacado
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow, PTI True Black, PTI Ripe Avacado, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Accessories: Curvey Label punch, Stampin dimensionals, real red ribbon

6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Terri! Very cute & simple card! Great job with the CPS sketch :) I love the Spellbinders Labels 1-out of Labels 1-4, that is definitely my fave! TFS & for looking at my blog! :) Hugs, Mona

SannaS said...

Beautiful!! Simple and fabulous! =)
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words!
Hugs, SannaS

Jennifer E. said...

This is cute Terri! I love the simple design & the big red ribbon pulls it all together!

Savitri said...

What a SWEET card!! I LOVE it. So simple but very striking and fun!

Unknown said...

So cute Terri! Not you typical teacher gift either!

Roberta

Rose said...

I love this card! SOOOO adorable!