Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh Baby!

Hello everyone!
One of my good friends is having a boy. She just found out, so there is a while to go yet, but I am so excited for her that I had to make a card LOL! I'm not sure if she will get this one, but it made me feel good making a baby card. I am going to put it in the stash and if it is still there when her little one is born then it will be hers LOL.

I combined the Mojo Monday sketch #92 found here and the Potluck Friday challenge at Stamp TV here. The sketch is below and the potluck Friday was to get inspired by mint chocolate chip ice cream. No problem there as they that is my favorite for sure, who am I kidding I like every flavor of ice cream LOL!
Here is my take on the challenges
What do you think? I got some chipboard letters that have adhesive on the back at Hobby Lobby and I am just starting to play with them. I like the look on the card, but not sure I like the product yet. The letters came unstuck and started falling off the page they came on. No problem yet with them coming off the card, but I will keep you posted.
I also used some of my Papertrey Ink buttons. These are spring moss. As I was putting the last 4 colors I ordered away in the square trendy tubes I noticed there was no purple???? Maybe that will be coming next month :) I thought the card needed a little more and I was going to dot where I ended up stiching, but that was too many dots for me. What do you think?
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: SU warm wishes, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Spring Moss, Grid dsp, SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals, gel pen, brown polka dot ribbon, spring moss buttons, glue dots

5 comments:

Caryl P said...

Beautiful baby card Terri! I always use that welcome stamp with mine too.

Rochelle said...

I like it! It is a great card for a girl or a boy. It has a look of cute and clean baby! I love the ribbon going trough he button!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hi Teri! Your card is cute! Mint chocolate chip is one of my favorites too! :) I work out daily just to have a 1/2 c. ice-cream nightly! :) TFS Hugs, Mona

Banu said...

Teri, Beautiful card. Loved it.

Katherine said...

Sooo cute!