Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Verve fun

I adore the Verve sketches. I think it is something Julie does really well. This one was for the Stamping Out Alzheimer's challenge. I really need to get going on the mojo Monday sketch for this week, but I can't seem to go up. I have my new Stampin Up order coming tomorrow and I just can't seem to get my mojo without the new goodies LOL! Like I don't have enough in my room upstairs. Here is my take on the sketch
I had a hard time getting the sentiment in, so I put it on the inside. This is for another birthday we have coming up. I am done with June and onto July now. We have a trip over the 4th of July to North Dakota, so it is important for me to get ahead on the birthday cards.

This is the first year ever that I have sent out all of my cards for every brithday and anniversary. It has been one of the best feelings ever!!!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: PTI Everyday classics
Paper: PTI Stampers select white, Washington apple dsp, red riding hood, so saffron, su dsp stash
Ink: More mustard, red riding hood, bashful blue, going grey
Accessories: Ridinghood red taffeta ribbon, bashful blue brads, blender pen, Michaels treading water punch

2 comments:

Caryl P said...

This is such a fun birthday card, perfect for any age!

Cindy Major said...

This card is so cute! I love the colors and the polka dot cupcake!

Cindy