Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chalk!!!

I must admit Wednesday mornings are becoming my favorite of the whole week (except Sunday of course). I typically have that morning off and Izzy and I are a bit lax in our schedule. We get up at the normal time, but we don't get changed right away. We have started watching the Stamp TV new epsidoe and then we go up and stamp after breakfast. Isn't that funny! Well today Gina had us pull out our chalks and I must admit I haven't used them in YEARS!!! I loved that it was also something Izzy could do. Here is the link for the Chalk Challenge.

I incorporated the Stamp TV sketch as well.
Here is Izzy's card.

Here is my card

Since Izzy was helping we had to use an animal! The zebra is one of the only chunky GKD animals I have, so that was the one. On my card, I also did some white dots as accents. I am usually a stiched sort of girl, but I wanted to change it up. I like the effect. There was some debate in my mind about dotting around the ciricle and the other strip, but eventually I went with just the rectangles. What do you think?

Izzy's card is for some new friends she got to play with last night. We had a great time at their home and she is going to go there tonight, so we will take her cards as well. If we could only get MORE cute animals Izzy would be set for life LOL!

It's a good life!

Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: GKD Jumping for Joy
Paper: PTI Dark Grey, SU dsp
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessoreis: White gel pen, stampin dimensinoals, SU chalk pretty in pink, bashful blue, white, certain cerely, regal rose ribbon, nessties

No comments: