Friday, March 26, 2010

Wishing you

I am so excited to finally participate in the poppy seed challenge. It is a fun mix of elements that I have really enjoyed.


I also used the CPS sketch for the week. I had a hard time with the flower element of this, but I do like the final card
Here is my card
Sorry about the picture, as always I finished after the sun was down. This card is for a good friend of mine. I adore her and I think she will like all of the fun colors. I got my pallet from the fun dsp. Aren't the polka dots funky LOL! I also have the fun polka dots on the butterfly as well.

I think the ribbon and button element worked well for the flower part of the sketch. Using the guidelines 2 paper was a fun afterthought for me. Well, I am going to bed soon. Only 10 more weeks until the baby comes, so sleep is a valued commodity here.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: Wishing you
Ink: su Chocolate chip, hibicus burst, sweet blush, su real red, sping moss, aqua mist
Paper: Pink paslee dsp, spring moss, aqua mist
Accessories: Spring Moss stiched grosgrain ribbon, brown button, dmc floss, su butterfly embosslet, su glue dots, su stampin dimensionals, corner rounder chomper

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I Love the stamped tulips! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea