Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dude, You Rock!

I am so excited to let everyone know about a fun new color challenge site called Pretty Little Palettes . I am sure by now you all know I adore inspiration in many forms and challenges get me up into my stamping room because of the needed deadlines LOL! This is the first challenge, I am so excited! Here is the inspiration piece
The color challenge
Here is my creation
I also added the fun Verve Spring Release challenge that was to make a quick and simple flower card. Can I just say it was all I could do not to keep going and adding. On a positive note, my daughter loved the little flowers and she had to make 2 pages of fun flowers to color. It is so much fun to be creating together.
So I did add black to the challenge, but I think that is allowed LOL! I made this card for Jeff's upcoming birthday. I still am having a hard time getting all of these beauties out in time, but at least my loved ones are being thought of.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Verve Feeling Groovy, PTI Signature greetings
Ink: GKD Momento Black
Paper: PTI stampers select white, Ballet Blue, Black & White speciality paper
Accessories: Silver brads, corner rounder chomper, more mustard, ballet blue, not quite navy and so saffron markers

1 comment:

NikkiM said...

This is awesome Terri, I absolutely LOVE the sentiment, and what a great way to use all the colours for the PLP challenge - thanks for being just as excited as me, it makes me feel less goofy :)