Monday, March 8, 2010

I think you are Fabulous

Well, this is my last Verve Spring Fling challenge card. It was a sketch challenge.
Here is my card Now by the time I got to the sketch, I was short on time. I bought Dawn McVey's color couture at the last PTI release. Then like the obsessive compulsive person I can be, I cut everything out the day it came and it has just sat there on my desk. I am so stinking excited to finally break it out.

After working on it with a sketch challenge, it might be the way I work challenges when I run out of time. I really like the end result and the only thing I added was paper and the button element. LOVE IT!!!!!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Paper: Kraft, bitty box paper aqua mist, raspberry fizz
Accessories: Color couture collection #1, Aqua mist button, brown floss, glue dots

4 comments:

Nadya 's World!!! said...

I love your card. Simply beautiful!! Great sketch to work with!!!
Nadya :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Terri! The focal point element is fantastic! Great job with the sketch, and thanks for playing!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love the crisp look and bold colors. Beautiful card!

farmhouse-story said...

this is gorgeous, terri!