Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bad Day????

I had this fun challenge in mind when I made this cute card. I do think I am going to have to make another card as this one might not count LOL!
Here is my card
The inside has the stamping
Okay, not a ton of stamping, but hopefully it will work LOL! I made this for my Aunt who is in the hospital with some cancer related issues. Hopefully little Cece will brighten her day. She makes the best faces ever!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are SU unless noted
Stamps: Ippity Right Where you should be
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Basic Grey
Accessories: White gel pen

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Terri, this is the cutest card ever! Wow, love that face!

Jinny Newlin said...

So cute! And what a great idea! I've, probably, got a hundred of those baby faces just lying around my house :).

Dawn said...

Ha! Super cute!! I will have to try this too. I have a ton of those "funny" candids laying around.

Thanks for sharing and for playing along Terri!

Elise said...

This is PERFECT! I love your use of "baby!" hee hee What a GREAT card, Teri! Thanks for sharing {that FACE} and your talent with W9! I apologize for taking so long to get over here and give you some love!!!! I hope you'll come back and check out some of our latest colors... there are a few {*cough*cough*} colors you might like! *wink!*