Saturday, October 16, 2010

Flowers oh my!

Check out this great inspiration photo. This was one of the WCMD challenges from Unity.

Here is the sketch I used from 2S4Y

Here is my creation

Isn't that the truth! I am still working on growing up to who I am supposed to be, LOL! I have more to share so I am going to keep it short. See you in a bit.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps:Ippity Right Where you should be
Paper:su tangerine tando, chocolate chip, su dsp, pti stampers select white
Ink:su early espresso, su old olive
Accessories: pti mat stack 4, su chocolate chip stiched ribbon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a beautiful sentiment on such a beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Kristin said...

Very pretty - I love that SU! paper! Thanks for your comments on my wine bottle at Moxie Fab - you're too sweet!