Thursday, October 7, 2010

JUGS you are Fabulous!

Happy year of challenges!!!! I always enjoy when I can participate in the JUGS challenges and of course, it is never enough, LOL! I tweaked the sketch, but I think it still works.
Here is my card
Okay why haven't I gotten this fun biscotti paper more? This was for a few challenges at spc as well. The Hope you can cling challenge for twine, twine, twine. I also used the fun color challenge from the unity challenge.

We are leaving for vacation soon, so I can't chat much.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: Ippity you are where you should be
Ink: Chocolate chip
Paper: Kraft, biscotti paper, chocolate chip, cream
Accessories: close to cocoa and wild wisaibi markers, button twine, su stampin dimensionals, mat stack die 1, mat stack die 2

No comments: