Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Right where you should be

This fun card was for a sweet sunday sketch and a few world card making day challenges. The fun just keeps on going! I did the untity challenge to make a shaker card and Ellen Hudson's challenge to Glitz it up.
Here is my card

Can you see the shaker part? Well for this one my plan was to use dazzling diamonds, but I am almost out, so I had to improvise. I busted out the irrodecent ice. It worked just the same, which was tons of fun.

I hadn't made a shaker in quite some time, but it was a good time. Love the ribbon as well and the dsp was from the spring mini catalog. It has all kinds of bright colors, but I like I can also do this type of color scheme as well.

It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are SU unless noted
Stamps:Unity
Paper: dsp su, pti stampers select white
Ink:basic black
Accessories:always artichoke, tempting tourqoise, so saffron makers, nesties die acetate, so saffron ribbon

No comments: