Saturday, October 2, 2010

{happy birthday}

Happy Birthday to Colour Q!!! I am so excited they are celebrating 1 year. I must say this is one of my all time favorite color challenges. Not only are the color combos fresh and fun, but I adore the fun graphic they have for our blogs as well.

For this challenge they had us pick a past color combo and then use the following sketch to create the card this week. I choose this challenge from seek 17. It was one I hadn't done yet, so I was super excited about working on it.
Here is the sketch challenge
My card
Sorry about this picture, I took it at night. The background is created by using PTI polka dot basics. Don't you think a birthday card is perfect for this challenge, Happy Birthday Colour Q and many more.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: It's Official, Birthday Bash, Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Taken with Teal, Basic Black
Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Stampers select white
Accessories: Black brads, black ribbon, white gel pen, stampin dimensionals, sprial punch, mat stack #4 die

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Lovely birthday card and color combo, Terri! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful card. If you are interested in colour challenges, please come join us this week at Stampin' Royalty. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com