Friday, October 15, 2010

Should be

Loving these fun colors from Colour Q. I am going to make another fun halloween card as well, so more goodness to come.
Here is my card
This was also for a Unity WCMD challenge to make a card using no patterned paper. Right away I knew a sleek one sheet card work work out great. I then scored with a score pal to add some fun interest. I colored the you in rich razzleberry marker, the hearts are all in pumpkin pie and the should is in old olive. Tons of fun for this card.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Ippity Right Where you should be
Paper:pti stampers select white
Ink:GKD Momento Black
Accessories:Razzleberry, pumpkin pie and old olive markers, score pal

4 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a great card, Terri! It spoke to me today while I'm here in Mexico by myself on my birthday! I had started to feel a little bit sad but now I'm not!! Thanks for sharing!

LeAnne said...

I love these Unity stamps----I wish I could get ALL of them! Cute take on the CQC colors!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card and sentiment, Terri! Thanks for playing the colourQ challenge this week.

Christina said...

Very sweet and simple, Terri! Such a clever way to use this week's colors on a non-Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!