Saturday, November 6, 2010

Eighteen25 is having a picture challenge for the snapshots of life scrapbooks. This is us at 8:00 am. Izzy is ready for preschool and Cece is dutifully waiting until we are hitting the door. I am so blessed that Cece is much more laid back than Izzy! I am loving the challenge to take the POD at different times. It really gets me thinking about our every day. I think we are going to get some good family shots!
On to the card. I made this card for the Papercraft Stars challenge blog. It was a Simon Says challenge this week. Here is the challenge

Simon Says

Simon Says Make a Card
Base 4.5 x 5.5
Double Mat #1: cut at 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
with another color cut at 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
Double Mat #2: cut at 2 3/4 x 4
with another color cut at 2 3/4 x 2 1/2
Add Ribbon
Add Button(s)
Add Punch or Die Cut
(Add anything else you would like to add)

Here is my card
I am in love with these little pure innocence images from MFT. They are yummy! My daughter was up helping me and she decided on the stripes. How fun tha we can do things together. I also wanted to add a little bling to her, so I used dazzling diamonds on the balloon and stickles on her shoes and dress as accents. The PTI dies are also something I am LOVING right now.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocense
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: SU basic grey, stampers select white, gkd pure innocense, basic grey oliva dsp
Accessories: Mat stack die #4, su dazzling diamonds, zyron machiene, satin ribbon, pink buttons, button twine, glue dots, stickles, glue pen, copic markers

3 comments:

Catherine Schroeder said...

we are so glad that you joined us this week at Papercraft Star! Great card! I don't know any girl that doesn't love a little bling! Great job! The image is super cute! :D

eighteen25 girls said...

such cuties. i love all the artwork on the fridge. :) thanks for participating.

jamie

Sandy Ang said...

Cute card !