Sunday, November 7, 2010

So sweet

I am so excited to have my project ready on time LOL! Here is the Colour Q challenge. Aren't these colors yummy?
Here is my card
Well this the first time I tried my distress inks as they were intended. Any tips you might have on how to use them would be appreicated. I heat embossed the leaves first and then applied my inks with the foam applicator. I did like how the inks stayed wet and I was able to blend nicely. It really started to shine when I was able to spritz with water. The colors just melted together for me.
I finished off this card with some felt cut with the mat stack die #1 from PTI and some buttons. I adhered with the best glue ever, and I must say it was great. Hope you have a great Sunday!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: Through the leaves, signature greetings
Paper: stampers select white, chocolate chip, kraft
Ink: ranger orange marmalade, red brick, vintage, broken china, soft suede, versa mark
Accessories: dauber, clear embossing powder, water mister, felt, mat stack die #1, fresh linen buttons, button twine, 1 3/4 punch

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Terri! The embossing really makes the leaves stand out.Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Banu said...

WOW..this turned out just ab fab. Loved it. Awesome.