Monday, November 1, 2010

Wish Big Curtain Call

I had a mad dash to make my Dad's birthday card. Why is it that I know in a year in advance and I am still scrambling to put it all together LOL! Thankfully I saw this fab color combo from Curtain Call!
Here is my card
This was a fun card to put together and Dad loved it. He has a Halloween Birthday, so it is always a fun day at our house. I will share our Halloween pics and Izzy's card tomorrow. This card was quick and it really let the colors shine.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: Round and round, Big & Bold phrases (I think LOL)
Ink: su more mustard, pumpkin pie, cajun craze and early espresso
Paper: su Dusty Durango, su Early Espresso, Stampers select white
Accessories: Dot embossing plate

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

brilliant idea, great use of these colors...have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Vickie Z said...

Love how you used the colors with the dots background... great idea!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cool CAS card Terri!!! You rocked the colors!!! Thanks for playing with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Christina said...

Love the gradient effect you created with the stamped dots! Great use of this week's colors. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

Stacey Schafer said...

how fun, Terri! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!