Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Here are our girls. Izzy was Belle inspired by our recent trip to Disney and Cece just rocked a pumpkin outfit. (There was a pumpkin on her toushie and it was one of the hits of the day LOL).
For some reason I adore this picture of the girls
Here is Izzy right before she went to her pre-school party. I made little monstors for all of the kids. I was so inspired by Betsy when she did them that I had to give them a try. Izzy helped and she ADORES hers, hopefully the other kids did as well.
We did 15 and although that was a lot at the time, I am so glad we did them.
We also whipped up some spider cupcakes for the kids.
Finally here is the card Izzy designed and created for her Papa. It was a big hit and I am so proud of her creativity.
Hope your halloween was just as much fun as ours!
It's a good life!
Terri E.





No comments: