Thursday, November 18, 2010

TE Blast from the Past!!!!

Welcome to the blast from the past blog hop! I am so glad you are here. This month it was a autumn, thankful theme. Here is my creation

I busted out tweet hearts for the first time. I have no idea why it takes me so long to get these fabulous stamps inky, but I am digging this cutie. The little birds reminded me of a parent and a child. I am sure grateful for my little ones and they make me smile daily, so that is my inspiration behind the grateful aspect of the challenge. I used the curtain call color challenge which reminded me of fall for sure and the sketch is from EBTKS. I can't wait to see what everyone has created!

It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Tweet Heart
Ink: Pear Piazas, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Choclate Chip
Paper: PTI stampers select white, chocolate chip, dsp
Accessories: stampin dimensionals, library clip

21 comments:

Cassie said...

What a great card, Terri! I love all of the dp :D

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, love how you created the frame around that adorable image...sooo pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, Terri!

Karen Motz said...

Love that border of circles...what a fun idea!!!!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card Terri! What a cool design and use of the Curtain Call colors! Thank you for playing along with us! Hugs ~S~

Kelly Collins said...

Great idea with the border of paper circles. Nice colors and the birds are too cute!

Unknown said...

Love this!!! Great job.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Terri. Love the images you used... and the half-circle border. :o)

Melody said...

Love how you framed the image!

Dana White said...

Terri this is really sweet - the colours are perfect for fall

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the circles and colors!

Cyd said...

How flippin' cute is this? I'll tell you! Very!

Ashley Newell said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and the lovely circles!

Taylor said...

I totally love the frame you created for the stamped scene! Tucking that idea away for later!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Terri--this is so pretty! I love your color scheme, and the way you framed your image. Just too cute!

Chris L.

Betty Benton said...

What a terrific card, Terri! Love that border of circles and the sweet birds! Also your inspiration for the card!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love your border... how brilliant are you!!!! Great colors and layout!

Ann said...

LOVE the scallops around the edge, Terri! Great color combo, too! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

Courtney Baker said...

Terri girl this is amazing. I just love it!

Winter said...

Too cute, I love it! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

jen said...

what a fun take with that frame!! congrats, diva!