Sunday, November 14, 2010

You're a champion

Well, if my little 5 month old baby could read, she would be getting this card. I made it for SPS World Card Making day and sent it off a few weeks ago, but my little one had surgery to remove a large cyst in her nose. She is a miracle to us! After they took it out, the comment that has resonated from all of the nurses and doctors is we don't know how she ate/breathed with this cyst. WOW, that put it into prespective for us. God is good to have helped out little girl this whole time. I am pleased to report that she is healing and although this will take a while and she is in some discomfort, she is still eating and breathing so much better than she was before, praise God!!!!
I used an uninked bella to make the card. I am a tad embarresed to admit how many bellas I have that have never seen the light of day. What is up with my need to own these cuties, but not use these cuties? I am going to have to bust them out more often.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Stampers select white, going grey, basic grey oliva dsp, gkd pure luxury, berry sorbet paper
Ink: Momento black
Accessories: copic markers, berry sorbet ribbon, su 1 3/8 punch, su scallop punch

1 comment:

Lisa Condreay said...

I'm glad she is doing well. I will pray for her continued recovery and health. God is definitely awesome to have looked after her for so long.